Plague 3.34 changes:
- Survivor AI now essentially event based where possible
- Survivor squads added back in (use "V" to issue orders). It's not perfect, but it works good enough for this release.
- I've added a Rocket Launcher (so much fun) - it needs decent art and sounds...
- I've added smoke to explosions that is (poorly) physically modelled - yeah, it's really slow, but its kinda cool to look at and it obscures vision (I need to cleanup the collision code to become event based to help speed this up)
- Survivors now dont bump "hard" into each other, and I'm reasonably satisfied with the friendly collisions now
- Survivors dont get hurt by bullets, and they dont check their fire. This means you can shoot safely past friends, which is a major change. I basically got sick of trying to sort out formations not blocking your line of fire and decided this was an easy quick fix. I might change this back in the future once formations work well again
- Loads of small code fixes/cleanups
- I've changed the players avatar color to be easier to differentiate (I was finding it hard).