Plague has gotten a bit easier with the last few releases.
- Any ideas on what would make it more challenging for you, while retaining/improving the fun factor?
- Made plague harder by lowering threshold for more zombies, and scaling initial zombies to score
- Feat: Added health, sprint and ammo bars
- Feat: Replaced text for grenades with "g" so players (hopefully) know to use g to change grenade
- Op: Added a frame counter so that UI text is updated every few frames
- Fix: Changed laser to dump heat into cells instead of temp (more realistic)
- Current values shown next to selected menu option
- Editted menu option in green
- Grenade UI text prettied up
- Other code changes to menu/options to make the code more intuitive
- Options menu now shows default values
- Survivors now have many small health bars (instead of one big one). If a bar is partially filled, it recharges reasonably quickly. If it is completely depleted, it can only be replenished by a medkit. The GUI has been updated to reflect this.
- Recock time for weapon is now shown in a white bar (good for sniper/gauss rifles).