Download from http://sites.google.com/site/plaguelike/downloads
- tweaked bullet properties to try to reduce computational load and weird looking reflections off blocks.
- Realised I wasnt using melee_arc to determine whether or not something could be meleed. Now fixed. Zombies and survivors can now only melee things in front of them.
- Realised is was calculating melee distances incorrectly. Fixed. Now zombies and humans will consistently correctly melee. This has the effect of making zombies more deadly.
- Game is too easy – increased zombie_normal and zombie_fast health.
- Zombies now react to being shot – they will run towards direction of incoming fire.